Cyber Risk Insurance
Organizations rely on technology and the safe processing and storage of data to conduct business on a daily basis. Ensuring the security of data information is becoming an increasingly difficult task, especially considering changing regulations. A failure in technology or data breach can have significant consequences not only on the balance sheet but also to your organization’s reputation.
- $1,000,000 per Claim and $1,000,000 Aggregate
- Media Services Liability up to $1,000,000
- Network Security Liability up to $1,000,000
- Privacy Liability up to $1,000,000
- Privacy Notifications Costs up to $50,000
- Regulatory Proceedings up to $500,000
- Extortion Threat up to $1,000,000
- Crisis Management Expense up to $50,000
- Business Interruption up to $500,000
*Packages up to $5,000,000 each Claim and Aggregate are available
If you need to report a cyber claim, call 1-844-660-4903 and follow the steps outlined here.
In The News
Ontario town plans to pay ransom after computers locked down
A central Ontario town plans to pay off a hacker who was able to lock down the town’s computer system.
The Town of Midland has not had full access to its computer system since September 1st, including during a 48-hour period in which all computers connected to the municipal network were unusable. Read more here.