Providing so many of the services and facilities that keep communities vibrant and healthy, community service organizations require insurance that’s specially adapted to the diverse risks, exposures and challenges they face.
Community Services encompass everything from reintegration services to food banks and shelters. Frank Cowan Company has provided stable, secure coverage to specialized sectors for decades. Our in-house claims department is available to assist and support you should you have a claim.
Managing risk for community services organizations
We believe working with you to prevent a claim is just as important as being there when incidents occur. That’s why we’ve made our risk management services available at no extra cost to our clients. Your Frank Cowan Company representative will work with you and your broker to ensure you have access to our risk management services. In addition, our Risk Management Centre of Excellence has in-depth resources in specific issues related to community services.
What we offer
Our policies feature liability limits up to $25 million, with no general or annual aggregate. Other highlights of our Community Services Program include:
- Malpractice up to $15 million
- Abuse up to $5 million on some classes
- Broad Property coverage with no co-insurance clause
- Property disappearing deductible
- Workplace disruption
- Crisis management
- Computer violation
- Identity theft insurance
- Legal expense insurance, including Criminal Code
- Automobile available in AB, NB, NS and ON
- Facility User Solution
We are continually developing products and services to allow us to continue to lead the way with innovative offerings that respond to trends in the marketplace. That is why we now offer:
- Cyber Risk Insurance – Broad first and third party coverage
- Enhanced Legal Expense Coverage – Broader basic and optional coverage with unlimited access to a toll-free legal advice hotline.
For more information about our Community Services Program, please contact: