Health and Wellness
Protecting patient confidentiality and insuring valuable property requires the right coverage. At Frank Cowan Company, we’ve developed a product line especially for health and wellness organizations.
With decades of private and public-sector experience, we have the expertise to provide stable, long-term protection and innovative solutions to emerging risks. Whether for medical, diagnostic labs or family practitioners and rehabilitation centres, we offer comprehensive coverage that’s flexible and inclusive.
Managing risk for Health and Wellness organizations
Seminars, training sessions, presentations—our risk management program offers educational services to keep your employees current regarding risk reduction strategies. Our inspectors can assess your facilities and environment to identify potential exposures, we can also offer contract analysis and help with liability transfer suggestions. Our Risk Management Centre of Excellence contains a wealth of valuable documents on helping to reduce exposures in health and wellness organizations, from a primer on H1N1 to the liability implications of defibrillators.
What we offer
Our program for health and wellness practitioners includes:
- Liability limits up to $25 million with no general or annual aggregate
- Malpractice coverage up to $15 million
- Abuse coverage up to $5 million
- Nil liability deductible available
- Computer violation
- Identity theft insurance
- Broad property coverage with no co-insurance clause
- Disappearing deductible property insurance
- Workplace disruption insurance
- Crisis management
- Legal expense insurance, including Criminal Code
- Automobile available in AB, NB, NS and ON
We are continually developing products and services to allow us to continue to lead the way with innovative offerings that respond to trends in the marketplace. That is why we now offer:
- Cyber Risk Insurance – Broad first and third party coverage
- Enhanced Legal Expense Coverage – Broader basic and optional coverage with unlimited access to a toll-free legal advice hotline.
For more information about our Health and Wellness Program, please contact: