Children’s Aid Societies
Children are the heart and soul of any community. Keeping them safe, secure and protected is always of paramount importance. That means Children’s Aid Societies need comprehensive insurance coverage that protects facilities and staff from the risks and exposures suited to organizations dealing with children.
At Frank Cowan Company, we know the risks Children’s Aid Societies face, and how to help protect against everything from abuse and abduction to claims against your executives and front line workers. You will have the right policy to meet your needs, and our in-house claims department is always available to help you through the claims process.
Managing risk for Children’s Aid Societies
Frank Cowan Company believes that prevention is always the best defence against a claim. That’s why we’ve developed a comprehensive risk management program that helps you identify potential exposures and create a roadmap to reduce risk. We can consult with you and your employees through educational sessions, review your policies and procedures, and send on-site inspectors to evaluate your facilities. Our Risk Management Centre of Excellence features a constantly updated library of resources, checklists and guides to help you identify and reduce your exposures.
What we offer
Our Children’s Aid Societies Program includes:
- Broad manuscript policy wordings designed specifically for Children’s Aid Societies
- Full range of coverage, including liability, errors and omissions, directors’ and officers’, crime, legal expense reimbursement, property, data processing, and equipment breakdown (including electronic equipment)
- Inclusion of all employees, volunteers and foster parents, while acting within the scope of their duties
- Blanket all-risk property coverage, with no co-insurance or margin clauses
- Entity abuse coverage
- Occurrence-based coverage, including professional liability
We understand in the importance of best-in-class products and services that make it easier for you to do business with us. Click here for additional coverages available with all of our insurance programs.
To learn more about our Children’s Aid Societies Program, please contact:
Industry Leader and VP, Public Entity
1-800-265-4000, ext. 55222