Working with Frank Cowan Company, you gain access to tools, advice and support to help mitigate risk and reduce your exposure. Our dedication to prevention as well as protection means we do our best to prevent claims before they start. Our risk management programs which include education, consultation and inspection services—are available to you at no additional cost, helping identify risks and gaps in your operational policies and procedures. As well, our Risk Management Centre of Excellence gives you access to a host of resources including checklists, templates and articles.
What we offer
- Broad manuscript policy wordings for First Nations communities
- Full range of coverage, including liability, errors and omissions, directors’ and officers’, crime, legal expense reimbursement, property, data processing, and equipment breakdown
- Inclusion of all employees and volunteers, while acting within the scope of their duties
- All-risk property coverage, with no co-insurance or margin clauses
- Entity abuse coverage
- Occurrence-based general liability coverage
We are continually developing products and services to allow us to continue to lead the way with innovative offerings that respond to trends in the marketplace. That is why we now offer:
- Cyber Risk Insurance – Broad first and third party coverage
- Enhanced Legal Expense Coverage – Broader basic and optional coverage with unlimited access to a toll-free legal advice hotline.
To learn more about our First Nations Program, please contact:
Industry Leader and VP, Public Entity
1-800-265-4000, ext. 55222