Working with Frank Cowan Company, you gain access to tools, advice and support to help mitigate risk and reduce your exposure. Our dedication to prevention as well as protection means we do our best to prevent claims before they start. Our risk management programs which include education, consultation and inspection services — are available to you at no additional cost, helping identify risks and gaps in your operational policies and procedures. As well, our Risk Management Centre of Excellence gives you access to a host of resources including checklists, templates and articles.
What we offer
- Broad manuscript policy wordings for First Nations communities
- Full range of coverage, including liability, errors and omissions, directors’ and officers’, crime, legal expense reimbursement, property, data processing, and equipment breakdown
- Inclusion of all employees and volunteers, while acting within the scope of their duties
- All-risk property coverage, with no co-insurance or margin clauses
- Entity abuse coverage
- Occurrence-based general liability coverage
We understand in the importance of best-in-class products and services that make it easier for you to do business with us. Click here for additional coverages available with all of our insurance programs.
To learn more about our First Nations Program, please contact:
Industry Leader and VP, Public Entity
Phone: 1-800-265-4000 ext. 55222