Health and Wellness
Protecting patient confidentiality and insuring valuable property requires the right coverage. At Frank Cowan Company, we’ve developed a product line especially for health and wellness organizations.
With decades of private and public-sector experience, we have the expertise to provide stable, long-term protection and innovative solutions to emerging risks. Whether for medical, diagnostic labs or family practitioners and rehabilitation centres, we offer comprehensive coverage that’s flexible and inclusive.
Managing risk for Health and Wellness organizations
Seminars, training sessions, presentations—our risk management program offers educational services to keep your employees current regarding risk reduction strategies. Our inspectors can assess your facilities and environment to identify potential exposures, we can also offer contract analysis and help with liability transfer suggestions. Our Risk Management Centre of Excellence contains a wealth of valuable documents on helping to reduce exposures in health and wellness organizations, from a primer on H1N1 to the liability implications of defibrillators.
What we offer
Our program for health and wellness practitioners includes:
- Liability limits up to $50 million with no general or annual aggregate limit up to $15 million
- Malpractice coverage up to $15 million
- Abuse coverage up to $5 million
- Nil liability deductible available
- Computer violation
- Identity theft insurance
- Broad property coverage with no co-insurance clause
- Disappearing deductible property insurance
- Workplace disruption insurance
- Crisis management
- Legal expense insurance, including Criminal Code
- Automobile available in AB, NB, NS and ON
We understand in the importance of best-in-class products and services that make it easier for you to do business with us. Click here for additional coverages available with all of our insurance programs.
For more information about our Health and Wellness Program, please contact:
VP, Specialty Programs & Associations
Phone: 1-800-265-4000 ext.55511